- All Courses
- ISO 9001 Courses
ISO 9001 Courses
QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
What you'll learn
Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
Prepare for the internal/external audits
Conduct internal/external quality management system audit
Prepare the audit report and followup the findings
Some industry experience is preferred
Basic understanding of the processes to audit
*** READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ***
Currently, I have two courses related to quality auditing on Udemy:
1. QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Course (this course): It is for people who want to learn quality auditing in plain and simple terms, and do not intend to go for the ASQ CQA exam. This course was initially published in June 2014 and was fully updated in May 2020.
2. Certified Quality Auditor Training (ASQ CQA Exam Preparation Course): It is designed for people who want to prepare for the ASQ CQA certification exam. If you are interested in this course, then search for the term "Certified Quality Auditor Training" and buy that course.
In this QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course, you will learn auditing skills through short and easy-to-understand video lessons and quizzes.
Note: Students who complete this course have an option to apply for the certification exam by Quality Gurus Inc. and can achieve the Verified Certification from Quality Gurus Inc. It is optional and there is no separate fee for that.
Why this course?
- Start your auditing learning with an experienced instructor having 35 years of practical experience in implementing and auditing Quality Management.
- 9,000+ satisfied students.
Here is a summary of the topics covered in this course.
- Basics of auditing
- Quality definitions based on ISO 9000
- How to plan and prepare for an audit?
- Conducting the audit opening and closing meetings
- How to conduct an audit?
- Audit questioning and data collection tips and techniques
- How to classify audit findings?
- How to produce an effective report and follow up with the auditee to close the audit?
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Units:
- The Southern African Society for Quality (SASQ) recognizes this course for registration and 13 CPD points.
- For the ASQ Recertification Units (RUs) we suggest 0.40 RUs under the Student category.
- For PMI-PDU we suggest 2 PDUs under Technical and 2 PDUs under Leadership in Digital Media/ Webinar category.
OVER 9000 HIGHLY SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE.
Many Quality Managers have purchased multiple copies of this course for all their QA/QC staff in the company.
Learn the principles and practice of auditing the Quality Management Systems requirements.
What are other students saying about this course?
- I worked for more than 18 years as an auditor and lead auditor. I believe that this course is very valuable and explained concepts and processes very simply and amazingly. I appreciate it and thank you so much. (5 stars by SeyedehFereshteh MousaviKelarsy)
- Simple, easy and very helpful! Sandeep's course offers a great foundation for new auditors as well as a great refresher for more seasoned ones. (5 stars by Justin Chezem)
- Excellent teaching with practical examples. (5 stars by Mohammed Ehtesham Ali)
- Great information (5 stars by Jc le Roux)
- Excellent course and highly recommended for anyone who wants to become an auditor or improve his/her skills and knowledge as an auditor. (5 stars by Philip Swart)
What are you waiting for?
This course comes with Udemy's 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course, get your money back.
I hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in conducting internal/external audits
- Management representatives
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Duration 9 hours
- Activities CSS
You May Like
A WordPress LMS Plugin to create WordPress Learning Management System. Turn your WP to LMS WordPress with Courses, Lessons, Quizzes & more.
- Time: 5 Pm to 10 Pm
- Days of Week: 12 Days
IOSH Managing Safely
The jQuery team knows all about cross-browser issues, and they have written this knowledge into the jQuery library. jQuery will run exactly the same...
Medic First Aid – Train the Trainer
In this course, We'll learn how to create websites by structuring and styling your pages with HTML and CSS.
Scaffolding training (STI)
Many of the most powerful, memorable and effective photographs are black and white images. With digital photography though you can no longer take a...
Highfield Level 3 Train the Trainer
Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography. The Best Selling Online Professional Photography Class: How to Take & Sell Photos.